Build Your Own Gazebo in a Weekend with Our Easy-to-Assemble Kits!
Our gazebo kits are manufactured with the same high-quality materials as our assembled gazebos — because they are virtually the same. The only difference is that you are purchasing a kit version of the same gazebos that our craftsmen assemble every day.
All of our gazebo styles and sizes are available in kit form!
Why a Gazebo Kit?
When you assemble one of our wood or vinyl gazebo kits that have been custom-built to your specifications, you will enjoy working with the precisely built components and feel a sense of satisfaction that will return every time you enjoy your gazebo. We've designed our DIY gazebo kits to be easy to assemble, so you can spend fewer hours building it and more time enjoying it.
- Build exactly where you want it (either by you or our assembly team).
- Get custom options just like a pre-assembled gazebo.
- Available in a variety of popular gazebo sizes.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- All the hardware and shingles are provided.
- Assembly instructions are straightforward and easy to follow.
Assemble Your Gazebo With Tools You Already Own:
Hammer, Screw Gun, Wrench, 6′ Ladder
The time to assemble one of our gazebo kits depends on the size of your new gazebo. To build a basic 10×10 gazebo with no extras will take two non-carpenters roughly 5-10 hours. We advise to plan your project for completion over one weekend.