Easy-to-Assemble Pergola Kits:
Our pergola kits are manufactured with the same high-quality materials as our assembled pergolas — because they are virtually the same. The only difference is that you are purchasing a kit version of the same pergola that our craftsmen assemble every day. All of our pergola styles and sizes are available in kit form!
Why choose a Pergola Kit?
When you assemble one of our wood or vinyl pergola kits, you will enjoy working with the precisely-built components and feel a sense of satisfaction that will return every time you enjoy your pergola. We've designed our DIY pergola kits to be easy to assemble, so you can spend fewer hours building it and more time enjoying it.
- Build exactly where you want it (either by you or our assembly team).
- Get custom options just like a pre-assembled pergola.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- All the hardware and shingles are provided.
- Assembly instructions are straightforward and easy to follow.
Assemble Your Pergola With Tools You Already Own:
Hammer, Screw Gun, Wrench, 6′ Ladder
Depending on the size, it could take between 6 and 12 hours for a non-carpenter. We suggest that you plan your project for completion over one weekend.